Applicants are selected on the basis of academic performance and personal qualifications regardless of race, sex, color, religion or national origin.
Please be advised we are unable to sponsor visas of any kind. United States citizenship is required for all our programs.
All applications should be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and are due by December 15. Interviews will be scheduled between September and December for the match in February with a start date of July 1.
A complete ERAS application for PGY-1 will include:
- ERAS application
- Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Exam (COMLEX) scores — Two CE and PE scores must be posted on ERAS by December 31 to be ranked for The Match
- Minimum of three physician references
- Dean’s Letter of Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
PGY-2 or Above
Please add the following documents to the list above:
- Reference from current/previous Program Director
- Proof of completion of an American Osteopathic Association (AOA)- or Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-approved PGY-1 year
- Official list of completed rotations
- Evaluations of completed rotations
- COMLEX 3 results
- In-service exam scores (if applicable)
If you have any questions on how to apply to this program, please contact Kelly Oshaughnessy at Kelly.Oshaughnessy@uhsinc.com.